Many of my female clients have had a longterm pattern of choosing relationships with men where they constantly triggered each other’s deepest wounds. There was zero stability with lots of conflicts. It was hot and cold without any emotional safety.
There is a sound scientific reason why some very bright, highlysuccessful women find it tough to meet available men who are truly at their level.
It has nothing to do with their looks, how soon they reply to texts, or what they say at dinner. For some women, this shows up as pursuing men who aren’t interested in committed relationships, who are unavailable, or who lack the emotional, psychological or financial capacity to be a devoted partner.
For others, it can seem like no man is good enough, they feel focused on his flaws, he stops seeming attractive after a lapse of time, or the only men interested in them are much older, less attractive and lack charisma.
I strive to empower women with my transformational therapeutic knowledge and tantric skills. In a session, we addresss issues such as:
- Why successful women attract men who make them feel too needy, codependent, too much, or that there is something wrong with them, and how to stop this pattern for good in order to feel confident again and choose a loving, committed man.
- What causes women to say yes to men who just want to hang out or who are already in a relationship, and how to attract a man who is ready for his long-term partner or wife.
- Why it seems like there are no good single men out there, and where to find quality guys in the sea of unavailable men, scammers, ghosters and endless texters.
- What’s really going on if it’s hard to stop thinking about him, stop checking his social media profile, or stop feeling very distracted.
- How to heal the past and attract high quality men without changing everything, acting fake to please him, or other conventional “rules” that disempower women.
- How to go from having an undesirable attachment style to feeling securely attached.
Call me today to set up your sexual empowerment, ladies.
I look foward to working with you.