New Alternative New Dimensions™ is here to help.
Holistic Health Coach Devi Jeanne Bliss is a trained professional who uses an integrative approach to both diet and lifestyle changes to improve your overall health.
Working as a guide towards your achieving a healthier, more productive lifestyle, she examines your nutrition patterns, relationships, physical fitness, spirituality and more.
Since 1984, I have been doing Bodywork in the Massage field when I trained at the West Coast School of Massage. An experienced, tenured counselling professional and life coach I have extensively used diverse massage techniques like Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Hot Stone, Acupressure, Craniosacral, Prenatal, Reflexology and Reiki to promote deeper, more rapid healing I’m also trained in the Raindrop Technique using essential oils from Young Living. I obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Masters in Journalism and studied Psychiatric nursing, graduating in 1984.
Over the years, I have accumulated thousands of hours of hands-on experience in spa, clinical, and Chiropractic private practice settings. From the ashrams of India, to the pristine coastline of Vancouver, British Columbia to the quaint town of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and to my current spa practice in picturesque Pensacola, Florida, I have had the distinct privilege of working with geriatrics, body builders, skiers, golfers, runners, bikers, surfers, snow boarders and paraplegics, just to name a few.
Clearly, relieving pain, stress and anxiety is my speciality. Be it lower or upper back pain, cervical pain, migraines, headaches, fibromyalgia or cancer, I can likely alleviate your mental and physical pain and lend comfort to you in your darkest hours.
Feel free to contact me via email to schedule your massage today. I look forward to helping you whether you simply wish to escape and relax or address a specific pain or injury, either psychic or physical.
I appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
🙏🏼Blessings of love, light and wisdom,
Devi Jeanne Bliss
To book an appointment call:
Call (786) 560-2611 10 a.m – 8 p.m. daily
Pensacola, Florida 32526
If you must reschedule due to a family emergency or your own health concerns, I understand and request that you please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule.
Cancellations not due to health or family emergencies require 24 hours notice prior to the appointment or a 50% charge will be applied.
Any information exchanged during a Bodywork, Energy Healing or Transformational Life Coach session is confidential and only used to provide you with the best health care services.
- Full Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Province or State:
- Best Telephone Contact Number (mandatory):
- When is the best time for me to contact you?
- May I leave a voicemail message?
- How did you discover me?
- Are you thoroughly familiar with my website?
- What type of session are you interested in?
- Have you visited any tantric practitioners before? If so, who are they?
- Are you currently involved in an intimate relationship(s)? How is it working out?
- Are you willing to accept full responsibility for your health, well being, and personal pleasure?
- What previous experience have you had with Tantra, Yoga and/or Meditation?
- Do you currently have any contagious illnesses; i.e., HIV, STDs or chronic skin disorders? If so, what are they and what treatment have you received for them?
- Do you have any current physical concerns and/or medical issues? If so, what are they?
- What prescription medications, if any, are you currently taking?
- Do you have any diagnosed mental health issues? If so, are you receiving treatment for your condition?
- What are your three main reasons for seeking a session with me? Please list them in order of priority.
- What would you like to specifically address in the areas of relationship intimacy and sexual healing?
- Are you a childhood sexual abuse survivor, rape victim or PTSD sufferer? If so, have you ever received professional therapy for your condition?