Your body is the only vehicle you have for this life journey.
Caring for your body responsibly can ensure a longer, happier ride.
To integrate Body, Mind and Spirit for maximum health and happiness, try the following:
1. Healthy diet and nutrition. Provide your physical body with high quality fuel if you want it to run properly. Eat a healthy diet high in vital nutrients, including herbal and vitamin supplements that support you in your good health.
2. Get adequate rest. Get the appropriate amount of uninterrupted sleep you need to engage your REM patterns. REM sleep is your nervous system’s way of healing and refuelling your body. Also, if you feel fatigued, take a cat nap. Report chronic sleep and fatigue problems to your physician.
3. Just do it! Exercise. Exercise help you live a longer, healthier life, more vibrant life. The body requires activity and movement. Move it, or lose it!
4. Stay focused in the present moment. Feelings of regret about a past event, or anxiety about an upcoming event are not only a waste of precious time, they also stress the body, which makes you more susceptible to disease. Stay present and focused on the gifts this moment is offering you!
5. Mental exercise and stimulation. A healthy physical body includes a sound, sharp mind. Challenge your mind to expand, experience and explore. Again, use it or lose it!
6. Meditate. Meditation is simple and fun and reduces your heart rate and stress levels. Moreover, it helps you become present in this moment while boosting your feelings of joy, serenity and spiritual faith. This all does the body good!
7. Surround yourself with a support system of loving family and friends. Interact with positive, healthy people who support, respect and appreciate you.
8. Laugh often. Studies have proven that laughter and humour serve to keep people healthy, as well as heal sick bodies. Each one of us is a unique, hilarious individual. Find the hilarity in every situation and keep laughing.
9. Keep your thoughts positive. If you want to consistently feel great, monitor your thoughts to ensure that you are thinking only positive, constructive thoughts. If you do catch yourself thinking a negative thought, transform it into a positive one.
10. Deal with your emotions. If you are stifling painful emotions, you are hurting your poor body. It has to store this emotional energy somewhere. Face your feelings, express them in a healthy way. Stop stuffing them into the black hole of poor health!