The Cultivation and transmutation of sexual energy are the most powerful skills a tantric practitioner will learn, along with the power of tantric breathing and eye gazing in order to create a deep connection with your Beloved.
Indeed, The Divine created our amazing bodies and granted us the power to generate sexual/sensual energy, not for us to repress or overindulge in it, but for us to understand how it can be sacred in our lives.
- Find a quiet place where you will be undisturbed. You can practice alone or with a partner, sitting or lying down.
- Sex starts in the mind. So, close your eyes and let your sexual imagination run away with you. Drift down into any thoughts, sounds or images that start to stimulate your senses. Notice where in your body you can feel any changes as sensual energy begins to grow inside you.
- Start to slowly stimulate yourself. Gently sweep your arms, breasts and belly with your fingertips, dancing across your skin, tantalizing you before moving onto the genitals. This is not a race. Your goal is not to achieve orgasm but to utilize this magical energy to heal, inspire and excite you.
- As you grow more excited, continue until you reach the peak of your orgasm, but before you do, Stop. It may be tough at first if you are first learning about orgasm control, but as your body gets used to it, its hidden benefits behind will soon become apparent.
- Now, place your tongue on the roof of your mouth and inhale deeply into your belly, focusing on a spot 2 in. below the navel. As you exhale, focus on the crown, at the top of your head. Repeat this breath combination for a total of 4 breaths.
- On the final exhale, slowly open your eyes and let that energy to spread into your heart, filling your entire body to overflowing with sensual energy.
- Repeat the process 3 times. Bear in mind that the energy will multiply itself the more you practice. You can also spread it out throughout the day or several days, or prior to lovemaking and orgasm.
As you continue practicing this exercise daily or weekly, you may notice significant changes; i.e, a more youthful appearance and “after sex glow”. Changes in your mood as frustration from repressed sexual energy begins to melt away may occur, leaving you feeling calmer, happier and more open to love.