The prostate gland is the father of male hormones as it contains a vital enzyme, 5-alpha-reductase. This enzyme converts the hormone testosterone in the body to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which is 10 to 30 times more powerful than simple testosterone. This potent hormone DHT has numerous functions, including regulating male sexual drive and reproductive functions. As men age, a toxin build-up in the prostate may affect the production of this enzyme, which accounts for the declining libido in aging men.
DHT and testosterone are under attack as the responsible hormones in prostate problems rather than the extreme rise in modern male estrogen levels, leading to medical interventions with serious side effects including lack of libido. Estrogen levels rise due to the predominance of estrogens in factory foods, commercial meats and dairy and estrogen-mimicking chemicals present in body-care and household products. It’s even found in our water and some plastic food packaging.
The prostate gland is a very complex gland with numerous functions; if you don’t care for it, then certain prostate diseases can destroy your health. Men, do everything you can now to grasp the functions of the prostate gland. Be smart and pay close attention to your prostate. A compromised prostate can have a huge impact on your sexual function and daily urination.
You hear people talk a lot about the prostate gland but what exactly does this hard-working gland do? The chief job of the prostate is to manufacture and secrete some of the alkaline seminal fluids during ejaculation (30-35% of the semen ejaculate). Being alkaline, the prostate fluid, which is milky whitish in color, helps the sperm survive in the acidic vaginal environment. So, the male prostate is thus deemed to be a gland because glands produce something.
2. The King of blending. The prostate mixes its fluids with those from the seminal vesicles to convey the sperm made in the testicles. Collectively these fluids rush through the prostate into the urethra during ejaculation. The urethra doubles as the semen pipe during ejaculation and as the urine pipe from the bladder, both fluids move from the angle of the penis.
The prostatic urethra is the path that runs through the prostate gland and is about 3cm((1½”) in distance. And you have heard about the controversial, Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) is a fluid produced in the prostate, it plays a key role in helping the sperm to swim into the uterus by helping to maintain the semen in liquid form. It opposes and mitigates the clotting enzyme in the seminal vesicle fluid, which in effect binds the semen to the woman’s cervix, next to the uterus opening inside the vagina. PSA dissolves this glue with its own enzyme so that the sperm can hasten into the uterus and help impregnate an egg if it is available.
This is the same PSA that is tested during the PSA blood test, a very controversial test because of the many factors that can cause the results to vary extensively.
3. Muscle. This muscle is a body tissue consisting of long cells that contract when stimulated and produce motion or an organ that is essentially a mass of muscle tissue attached at either end to a fixed point and that by contracting moves or checks the movement of a body part. It has a physical strength, power and influence on a man.
So, the prostate is also a muscle that pushes the semen out through the penis with adequate power to enter into the vagina to help the sperm do well in getting into the cervix and to help reproduction.
Muscle Techniques to Delay Ejaculation
- PC (pubococcygeous) Muscle Contraction. Here, you simply squeeze and contract your pelvic floor muscles, around the scrotum, penis and anus as you feel ejaculation approaching. Practice this by interrupt your urine stream when going to the bathroom.
- Perineum Pressure. Pressing on the perineum, a spot midway between your scrotum and anus, helps stop ejaculation as this spot reaches through to the prostate gland, which contracts and expands during orgasm and then expels the ejaculation fluid. Ask your partner to apply this loving pressure for you.
- Testes Tug. As a man approaches orgasm, his scrotum rises up closer to his body. Delay ejaculation by gently pulling the testes down and away from your body. Your partner can also do this for you.
- Penis Tip Squeeze. Squeezing the penis just below theglans helps stop oncoming ejaculation. It necessitates withdrawing completely from your partner during coitus, but is an ideal way to begin practice on your own with masturbation.
- Change positions. While a woman may take longer to climax, she can achieve multiple orgasms. You may not have that same ability yet. Given enough time and practice, however, you too can gain the ability to achieve orgasm without ejaculation. Know that it takes presence and patience to acquire this skill. While you work on your multiple orgasms, try these tips to experience lasting lovemaking. Have you ever browsed through the Kama Sutra. If so, you’ve likely tried a multitude of positions. These varied positions come from the philosophy that male sexual health requires the retention of fluids and energy, and that by changing sexual positions, the flow of increasing sexual arousal is broken. The build-up then begins anew as the sensations and rhythms have changed. Explore some new positions and opt for those you both enjoy so you can give her a prolonged, passionate experience.
- Passion Pump. This technique combines squeezing the PC muscles, rolling your eyes upward, touching your tongue to the roof of your mouth, and visualizing sexual energy flowing up through your body while you practice controlled deep breathing is one of the most effective ways of delaying ejaculation. In taoist sexual kung fu, this beneficial technique can help you circulate sexual energy throughout your body rather than having it linger hot and heavy in your genitalia.
- Focus. Focus on moving sexual energy through your body rather than focusing on not ejaculating. Be still, relax and breathe deeply and slowly to facilitate the practice.
- The Prostate Gland. When you try to delay ejaculation, massage the prostate gland is vital so that it doesn’t become sore. Do this by pressing on the perineum. The prostate feels like a bumpy walnut beneath your fingers. Massaging it in circular motions, clockwise and then counterclockwise, with a piece of silk on the perineum spot will feel delightful.
- Thrusting Technique. One fabulous thrusting technique that induces female pleasure and helps him last longer combines deep and shallow thrusts. In shallow thrusting, the lingam only enters two inches within your partner. These first couple of inches are the most sensitive part of a woman’s vagina. Deep thrusts mean your lingam enters as fully as you can. This technique blends a series of nine quick, shallow thrusts with one slow, deep one. The shallow thrusts stimulate your partner’s most sensitive yoni tissues while creating a vacuum effect that makes her ache for the deep thrust to come. By using shallow thrusts which excite only the first few inches of your penis, you can rock her world that much longer!
- Mind Over Muscle. Practice squeezing your PC muscles in order to gradually familiarize yourself with your genitalia. Thus, you can then discern each separate muscle group and contract or relax them at will. At first, you will tighten your genitals and everything will contract at once. Later, you cultivate the ability to contract your anal muscles without moving your penis or scrotum, or pull up your scrotum while your anus and penis remain relaxed, or move your penis up and down while nothing else moves. Eventually just a thought will relax everything, including your smooth genital muscles, shooting hot sexual energy throughout your entire body, into your partner through eye contact, coitus or touch, not your penis. Smooth muscles are internal muscles over which you normally have no conscious control, (heart muscle, muscles that push your food through your digestive tract or muscles that push semen out your penis). Becoming aware of your smooth muscles and eventually gaining enough mastery to consciously keep them relaxed promotes blood flow into the penis, maintaining an indefinite erection, long enough to totally satisfy a highly sexual partner. Gaining control over the smooth muscles in your genitals is the key in maintaining peak sexual arousal for long periods of time, even long enough to enjoy whole body orgasms, rather than simply genital orgasms. In a whole body orgasm your entire body becomes a rich erogenous zone. You can actually reach orgasm when your lover rubs your chest, sucks on your toes and fingers, or nibbles your ears and throat. Key to opening the portal to multiple full body orgasms is relaxing your smooth muscles, despite your arousal level.
- Re-train Your Mind. Take your mind off ejaculation without diverting focus from your lovemaking. After all, you must be fully present from moment to moment. But instead of worrying about ejaculating too quickly, think about pleasing your partner. Learn to take pleasure for yourself in the pleasing of your partner. Notice how she reacts when your tongue is exploring her clitoral region, but also notice how her clitoris feels on your tongue. Notice how she enjoys when you suck on her nipples, but also notice how her breasts feel pressed against your face. Notice how she moans whenever you lightly run your fingers along her inner thighs, but also notice how her warm skin feels so soft against your fingers. With your attention so engaged on your partner, breath and genital muscles, you are going to last a long time. As your lovemaking goes on for hours on end, your shared mutual energy exchange will rise to such an intensity that your higher spirit spontaneously kicks in. An experience of joy, bliss and ecstasy may occur with this opening. This is where ejaculation mastery can transform a couple’s love life.
Prostate Self-Stimulation for Men
- Prostate Massage Technique. The proper prostate massage technique can spell the difference between a healthy pain-free gland or one that generates lifelong agony. Prostate problems do not just go away. You must correct or counteract the cause of the problem. Sadly, our modern lifestyle is at the root of most prostate issues. If you fail to take corrective actions, you are destined for a life of prostate misery.
- Heal Your Own Prostate. Sitting on a chair for most of the day is detrimental for your prostate. Indeed, studies show extended periods of sitting obstruct circulation to the prostate. Clearly, a younger male’s blood vessels tend to be stronger and more elastic so circulation usually moves well even in less than idealt circumstances. However, as men age, the blood vessels, much like the facial skin, become weaker and less firm. When pressure is applied to them, they can no longer resist that pressure well. So they collapse. Just like pinching or bending a soda straw.
- The prostate is the most vulnerable male organ. When you sit, not only do you pinch the blood vessels, you put extra weight on the prostate gland and collapse even more blood vessels.
• To wit: Have you ever sat too long in a strange position and felt your leg fall asleep? Every man has! Plus, it becomes hard to move your leg. Indeed, your leg tingles, tickles or hurts due to the impaired blood supply caused by pinched blood vessels. The same happens in your prostate when you sit too long.
Whenever any body part is oxygen deprived, pain sets in. The greater the oxygen starvation is, the greater will be the pain. Your body is warning you that it is injured or dying! For instance, hen your leg falls asleep, you rub and move it around so the blood starts to flow. Soon it feels normal again.
Your Prostate Pain Is No Mystery! When your prostate gland does not receive a sufficient supply of fresh blood and oxygen, it hurts. Most men sit on average 10-12 hours per day. But they don’t know how to get the blood moving again. This is where prostate massage technique saves the day! You are likely never going to curb most of your sitting. Earning a decent living requires much sitting, especially for anyone who works in an office or does long distance driving. But, with correct prostate massage technique, you can reduce or eliminate the harmful effects of all that sitting!
***Even if you don’t sit most of the day, an over-sized gut can undermine prostate health. The weight from a heavy belly impedes blood flow to the prostate gland. Make a concrete multi-tiered plan to lose that unhealthy, unattractive belly! Until you do, the same prostate massage technique can be a blessing.
The Process. Visit your urologist for a thorough check-up to see if any medical issue is causing your prostate problems. If no prostate pathological issue exists, you still must learn how to get more blood to the area.
For many men just some external prostate massage a few times throughout the day will suffice. But, if your pain is chronic or troublesome you will invariably need to learn the internal prostate massage technique. Correct prostate massage technique restores the circulation strengthens the muscles in and around the prostate gland.
Preferred Prostate Massage Technique. There are a number of ways to massage the prostate directly. Perhaps the most efficient way to massage the prostate gland yourself is with the Aneros Prostate Massage Device. Men who use it have reported that they got good results. This inexpensive device will last you a life time.
Use the small Aneros iat home and when you travel. Plus it only takes about 20 minutes a few days a week. Use it anytime you wish. Used regularly, it strengthens the entire male sexual system, increases both bladder and bowel control. In order to physically get the blood moving, you must do it regularly! You spend all day cutting off the circulation to your prostate gland so you must get that circulation moving daily. Don’t suffer any longer! The easiest way to self-stimulate your prostate is via the Aneros prostate massaging device.