What is Holistic Healing?
Clearly, our pains and physical discomforts demand attention, hence the old saying “sticking out like a sore thumb.” It is difficult to ignore the obvious when we physically hurt. Common sense dictates that we seek out help to alleviate our discomforts. Holistic healing is not an “alternative” to conventional medical care. At times visiting a medical professional is the best way to address a dis-ease.
Physical illnesses are symptomatic of a greater imbalance that may or may not have a root cause in the physical.
Holistic or “wholistic” healing addresses the whole individual, not just one’s physical aspect where manifested illnesses are most apparent. Holistic healing is not intended to serve as a band-aid or one-time fix. It is an ongoing journey of discovery in search of more answers and ultimately; living better, being healthier, and striving for wholeness.
Holistic Healing Goes Beyond the Mind-Body Connection:
One who embraces the desire to find wholeness within their own being soon learns the importance of tending to relationships, caring for the planet and our environments, having compassion for humankind in general, and accepting and tolerating differences among a diverse population of humanity.
Role of Holistic Healer:
Single Session Therapy: Pre-Session Questionnaire
- What is the one issue or concern that you wish to focus on right now?
- How does the problem affect you? Does it impact other key people in your life?
- How long have you had the problem?
- What have you tried that has helped with this problem?
- What have you tried that has not helped or worsened the problem?
- What would you like to get out of our session?
- What is crucial for me to know about the background to the problem?
- What personal strengths do you have that will help you to deal with the problem?
- What would others say in response to the above question?
- In order that our session is as helpful as possible, what else do you think I should know about you?
To better serve you, I have Counselling and massage therapy office hours at in Pensacola, Florida. I also offer private sessions per referral on a limited basis. Please contact me here to arrange a home visit. Home care is offered Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only.
Monday to Friday 9:00 pm-6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Health Counselling Services:
- Initial Consult
- Report of Findings
- Follow up visits. I offer Discounts when booking massage or body work therapies listed below. Packages start at $299.00.Please contact me directly to schedule a consultation.
Health Counselling- 90-minute Initial Consult……$120
90 minutes Health Counselling………………………….$100
30-minute follow-up visit (1 x per month)……………$60