This Women’s Only session series is ideal for those with a body-based perspective who are keen on delving into the core of passion and pleasure. It is suitable for all women, as well as male and female therapists, pleasure enthusiasts and health professionals.
Women have always been deemed a mystery who possess these amazing but confusing bodies. Yet, some tried-and-true tantric tools and techniques have been prove n satisfy most women every time, Now is the time to denounce any outdated myths concerning female sexuality.
In the workshop, some of the topics we address include:
- The ABC’s of female anatomy including the vagina, G-spot and clitoris
- The function and pleasure capacities of the labia and urethra
- How arousal works in the female pelvis
- Introduction to female ejaculation
- Myth busting: fact versus fiction. Boost your knowledge of the latest scientific data and ancient sacred sexual practices
- How sexual pleasure may differ at different stages in a woman’s cycle.
- How the female sexual response works
- Why women are hard wired to be ecstatic pleasure machines
- Practice and develop sensual, arousing touch techniques
A few snippets of what they have said follow:
- “Jean offers a safe, sacred space to explore, learn, grow and play minus limits or judgment, only possibility and expansion. Her created healing space brought me a sense of inner wholeness as I was finally able to dissolve years of generational guilt and shame.”
- “Jean introduced me to some sexual concepts that I had never before understood. She helped me learn how to apply these concepts in my daily life. Mostly, I have benefitted from interacting with other female workshop attendees. I really like listening to their experiences and discovering their ways of thinking”.
- “Jean has taught me that we can all be happy, healthy sexual beings, no matter our past history or sexual orientation. Moreover, accepting your sensual nature is key for happiness. For me, sex is no longer right or wrong, good or bad; it just is. Now I own my sexuality so I enjoy physical intimacy more. Today, I have no fear of flaunting my passion and pleasure with my new female lover as I am confident in my sovereignty.”
- I have gained new insights from each of Jean’s fun, practical workshops. Whatever you fear is discussed and cleared up so a new understanding is born. I am confident in Jean as the workshop facilitator because I will leave knowing far more about what I came for. Not only have I witnessed positive growth in my own journey of pleasure and possibility but my marriage has also morphed into a richer, happier union.