You may be surprised at how easy it can be to quit the smoking habit when undergoing the hypnotherapy process. People using this stop smoking program even report that they barely suffered any dreaded withdrawal symptoms after they successfully stopped smoking for good.
It’s vital that you have decided to stop smoking for yourself and not because someone else would like you to stop or your doctor has warned you to do so. As long as you have decided that ending the smoking habit is what you really want to accomplish, then this stop smoking process will help you do so.
You may have tried to give up smoking before but were unsuccessful. That is because you never sufficiently changed the neurological program in your mind responsible for your cravings and automatic tendency to smoke. This process will de-program the unconscious pattern responsible for your smoking and re-program your mind to find greater pleasure in healthy and more fulfilling alternatives.
This session focuses on transforming and healing the physiological, mental and emotional aspects associated with the smoking habit. The four audio recordings in our smoking cessation audio program will support this process, plus help you to deal with other lifestyle aspects that are commonly associated with the smoking habit. This holistic approach ensures that you won’t begin smoking again or replace that old habit with other habits or overeating.
Your month long investment of half an hour each day to listen to a relaxing and enjoyable guided process is surely worth all the time, money and health that you will save down the line.
You are probably perfectly aware of the many reasons why you should stop smoking. No longer is it fashionable plus plenty of convincing evidence shows that smoking causes you to age more rapidly and brings on debilitating diseases that can lead to death. With over 2,500 poisonous chemicals in each cigarette, there’s no doubt that smoking causes serious damage to your body. An addiction to smoking can also result in psychological disorders as well as diminished brain function, less physical energy, loss of time and lowered productivity. Your cigarette smoke inflicts harm on those around you, hence smoking in public areas is becoming illegal and socially scorned upon.
Are you aware of just how incredible your own body is? You have an innate ability to heal and maintain homeostasis. These examples indicate how soon your body goes into recovery mode after you stop smoking:
WITHIN 8 HOURS
- Carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal
- Oxygen level in blood increases to normal
- Smoker’s breath starts to disappear
WITHIN 24 HOURS
• Chance of heart attack risk decreases
WITHIN 48 HOURS
- Nerve endings begin to re-grow
Ability to smell and taste noticeably improves
WITHIN 72 HOURS
- Bronchial tubes start to relax
- Breathing is easier
WITHIN 2 WEEKS T0 3 MONTHS
- Circulation improves
- Exercise becomes easier as your breathing continues to improve
- Lung function increases up to approximately 30 percent
WITHIN 1 TO 9 MONTHS
- Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue and shortness of breath decrease
- Your lungs become cleaner, and your immune system becomes stronger
WITHIN 1 YEAR
• Risk of coronary heart disease is half of that of a smoker
WITHIN 2 YEARS
• Heart attack risk drops to near normal
WITHIN 5 YEARS
- Your chance of lung cancer death decreases to almost half
- Stroke risk is reduced WITHIN 10 YEARS
- Lung cancer death rate becomes similar to that of one who never smoked!
- Chances of other cancers like those of the mouth, larynx, esophagus, bladder, kidney and pancreas drastically decrease.
WITHIN 15 YEARS
• Risk of coronary heart disease becomes same as one who NEVER smoked!
These examples highlight just how amazing your body is when it comes to healing. You can likely imagine how much more enjoyment you will get out of life when you have the greatly improved health and vitality that accompanies the choice to quit smoking.
The responsibility is yours! No one can convince you to make this change. It’s only your decision to set yourself free and step towards more physical energy and mental clarity.