To integrate Body, Mind and Spirit for maximum health and happiness, try the following:
1. Healthy diet and nutrition. Provide your physical body with high quality fuel so that it can run properly. Eat a healthy diet high in vital nutrients, including herbal and vitamin supplements that support you in your good health.
2. Get adequate rest. Get the appropriate amount of uninterrupted sleep you need to engage your REM patterns. REM sleep is your nervous system’s way of healing and refuelling your body. Also, if you feel fatigued, take a cat nap. Report chronic sleep and fatigue problems to your physician.
3. Just do it! Exercise helps you enjoy a longer, healthier, more vibrant life. The body requires activity and movement. Move it or lose it!
4. Stay focused in the present moment. Feeling regret over a past event or anxiety about an upcoming event is not only a waste of precious time, it also stresses the body, which makes you more susceptible to disease. Stay present and focused on the gifts this moment is offering you!
5. Mental exercise and stimulation. A healthy physical body includes a sound, sharp mind. Challenge your mind to expand, experience and explore. Again, use it or lose it!
6. Meditate. Meditation is simple and fun and reduces your heart rate and stress levels. Moreover, it helps you become present in this moment while boosting your feelings of joy, serenity and spiritual faith. This all does the body good!
7. Surround yourself with supportive, loving family members friends. Interact with positive, healthy people who support, respect and appreciate you.
8. Laugh often. Studies have proven that laughter and humour serve to keep people healthy, as well as heal sick bodies. Each of us is a unique, hilarious individual. Seek out the hilarity in every situation and keep laughing.
9. Keep your thoughts positive. If you want to consistently feel great, monitor your thoughts to ensure that you are thinking only positive, constructive thoughts. If you do catch yourself thinking a negative thought, transform it into a positive one.
10. Deal with your emotions. If you stifle painful emotions, you can harm your poor body. It has to store this emotional energy somewhere. Face your feelings and express them in a healthier way. Stop stuffing them into the black hole of poor health!